Sayfalar

Monday, July 27, 2015

Passion

I never had a special love on the gum. But, I remember once, I was visiting my grandmother’s.

There something happened among me and my cousins. And I became very angry. I didn’t know

 how to calm down as I almost lost my all temper. Then I ran to the market and bought a pocket

of gum. And each of them had a great big size. So, I started to chew all of the gums together and

I didn’t have any room in my mouth except gum. And it really made me calm down, as then I

really had a great passion on gum!


And I remember once, I had to finish a project to the next day so, I decided to sit late at night and finish

it. I asked my brother to help me and we started to work together. So, the passing hours we were

getting nervous as the project wasn’t finished yet and the clock hit the 4 o’clock. We both were tired

and we suddenly started to a crazy laugh. Then, my brother stopped and continued the project but I was

still laughing. So, then he made me go out as I didn’t let him to concentrate.  So, I went out and in 5

minutes came back without laughing. As soon as I entered my brother looked at me and fell down with

laughing really loudly and ran away asking “finish that thing!”. Then he came in and this time we both

started to laugh and couldn’t stop ourselves. We fell down with laughing and nearly tears were coming

from laughing.

At last, we remembered that everybody is sleeping and we are laughing really loudly, so didn’t even

finish the project as laughing didn’t let us to do so…


But that day I even had a great pain in my stomach from laughing and could sleep really hardly… 

No comments:

Post a Comment