Sayfalar

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Home :)

Home-sweet home… Where is the home? Where is the tortoise’s home? Just in his back. He is carrying it like a backpack. How cool. I wish I had such a cozy and close home too. How lucky the tortoise is. He can go to his house whenever he wants.

Being honest he is not really lucky. It is not such fun to carry some heavy shelter which is stuck on you for you all life.
I remember when we were kids, me and my neighbor found a tortoise and thought that all the tortoise can swim. So, took him and put in the bath full of water.
It didn’t swim; I was so disappointed and upset from that tortoise. He didn’t even take his head out of his shelter. But how the water didn’t go inside his shelter? Probably, went. Moreover, maybe, even that poor tortoise drawned there…
How could I do that?! Maybe he had seven little daughter waiting for him in their tortoise village? Maybe, one of them had already cooked the meal and know all are sitting in the middle of the village and waiting for him to join them. The youngest remembers: dad doesn’t’ like that leave. Don’t put it to his plate. I can just have that. Then their mother came anxiously and said:
“hey kids, I don’t know where your father gone, but it is just a sunset and he isn’t appearing still.” And after that they all decided to look for him. And when they left, from the back of the tree there is a little mouse appears and runs toward their table. Found something to eat. And ran away.
At first the tortoise family decided to search him in the wood. They looked everywhere, nearly under every mushroom, and every shade of the tree .But couldn’t find. Because, he was in my house and they didn’t know about it. Then they found the Smurfs’ village. So, they decided to ask them. :”hey, the Smurfs, can you help us to find our father, please?”
So, the Smurfs agreed and they all together started to search for the father tortoise in the forest. After 1 day’s research they decided to go to the nearest house to look for the tortoise. It was our house. And we were keeping the tortoise in the cage in the house. Yes, we took him out of the bath because, my friend’s mother explained us it is not a water tortoise. So, we decided to pet him in the cage.
And while everybody was sleeping I heard a noise of the door. Somebody was trying to push and come in. I was so scared that I didn’t know who they were. I put my head under my blanket and closed my eyes, and tried to ignore all of the sounds I heard. Still I could hear the voices. Then I realized that I have forgotten to close my ears. But it was late. I heard somebody going towards to the cage and talking to each other. One told to other : “hey, where can we find the key?” And the other answered : “here near this bed.” It was near to my bed. So, they were coming towards me.
I took my head out of the blanket and saw 6 or 7 blue Smurfs and 4 tortoises. Now I wasn’t scared because they were to small. But they were many. At last I gained my courage and decided to ask them what they were doing here. At first they were very scared and started to ran like crazy. But when I started to talk to them in a kindly way they calmed down and answered that they came for their father. And talked about all where they looked for him and how they met with Smurfs. So, I felt so shy and sorry for them. And opened the cage and freed the father tortoise. They all became so happy, thanked me, went their house. But after that, every weekends my tortoise friends come and visit me. We talk with them and have fun. And some holidays and breaks I go and visit them too. But I can’t visit the Smurfs. Because then Gargamel can find them following me. So, I just wait for them come and visit me. They are much more fun than the tortoise. They are the most fun!
But, not many people can see them…


No comments:

Post a Comment