Sayfalar

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Last page of an unfinished diary

It is a memory of a 9 years old girl's diary which is found near a lake. Two men found it when they were hunting in the forest and started to read...
Monday: I remember when I was younger 2-3 years ago, my mom and dad were much happier than now. My dear diary, today you know what they had an argument again.
Tuesday: my mother and father had argument again. And I guess they don't love each other anymore.
Wednesday: Oh diary, I wish you were alive and talk to me. I need help! My father hit my mom. And she fell down from the stairs. 
I saw her very helpless. She was bleeding over her head!
Monday: Diary, it is nearly 5 days my mother is in the hospital.
Doctors say that we don't have hope for her anymore. 
But I know solution. I will go and find that mermaid under the river. She can help me. Tomorrow I will pack my bag.
Tuesday: I am ready today. I took everything that I need. Chocolate, candy bars and bananas. And strawberry juice too. But I don't know the way so well.
I looked the pictures from the book that my mother read about a mermaid.
Wednesday: Diary I am looking for everywhere but I can't see that nice forest. I guess I have some more way.
Thursday: My diary, today I guess I am lost and I am scared. Also I miss mymom and... No! I don't need my father. I hate him! He hit my mother!
Friday: I found that forest today. And lake was behind the forest. And in the evening I could reach the lake. But the issue is I can't swim... But I know the mermaid will help me. So tomorrow I will jump to the lake.
Saturday: Today I am ready. I will try to find the mermaid under the water. And I will have my 1 wish of my life from the mermaid and I know that she will help me for my mother...

This was the last written page of an unfinished diary...

No comments:

Post a Comment